Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

This is a sneak peek of my PTS9 project. I'm all EPP'd out and will be burning the midnight oil to finish this up!


Other to dos:
-Modern She Made Swap (all planned, fabrics pulled, just need to sew!)
-Sewn Together bee blocks!
-Joy.do.Good.Stitches quilt (nearly all the blocks are received, just a few more and I can start piecing the top, or maybe I will save the ones I'm waiting on for the backing. Decisions, decisions!) Here's a quick peek at the wonderful blocks the Joy circle has sent in so far:


-continue prepping for the Happy Little Pouch Hop

Linking up to WIP Wednesday and excited to see what you have been working on!

4 comments:

  1. Oh such cute hot air balloons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update E.
    I love the balloon blocks especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those balloon blocks are going to make a really fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The air balloons quilt is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete