It makes perfect sense... in the midst of lots of "stuff," I've been satisfying my I-want-to-make cravings with a few quick projects.
Made this week:
1. TLC package-- for my fellow fan of AMH fabrics, I sent this little package. Two pillow cases and a sketchbook.
2. For the boy: He caught a little cold, so if you are going to be stuck at home, new pjs and a pillow are nice, right? Plus he is a huge fan of the Berenstain bears right now!
3. June Joy do Good Stitches blocks: Fiona is our quilter for the month and selected these fun blocks. I love how bright and cheerful they are for the summer!
1. Do Good Stitches host swap: I have an idea of where I am headed here, but for now I am just playing...
2. Handstitched Camp Thimble: I've been a delinquent camper and am just getting started on some of our projects. This is the flocked tee (well, onesie) that I will be making.
Linking up today to Lee's WIP Wednesday-- Sukie style today!